Monday, October 6, 2008

Yesterday....all my troubles seemed so far away...

I'm really not experiencing any troubles today....just like that song. Yesterday you had lots of fans come out and want to hold you and see you. There was Aunt Aimee and Uncle Jason, Aunt Shelly, Cousin Jacob, Billy, Phiona, Courtney. These guys are really 1st cousins once removed but you will probably grow up calling them Uncles and Aunts: John, Randy and Tammy. These guys I think are your 2nd cousins: Ahnaliese, Skylar, Rachel, and Carly. Then we had Jacob's Girlfriend, Keira and John's Girlfriend Kim (I hope one day wife). You were held non-stop by someone other than me or your mother for about 4 hours...so I hope you don't get sick. I did a big face lift to the blog site yesterday too....it was lots of fun. Your Aunt Aimee said something about the template I had previously chosen being too feminine so I decided to put some guns, tanks, knives on the website to make it look more boyish....j/k. I did use the same decorative scheme as your room to spice up the website...I know its not the cutest but its uniquely ours...no one has a blog site like it. I am holding you right now so I am a 1 handed bandit typing.

1 comment:

jason said...

when i commented about the blog template I didn't know that the site was for RJ. I just thought it was yours. Sorry. i hope you were not offended. if it make you feel any better. I think it looks great now and really lends itself to RJ and his surroundings. You are doing a great job as a new daddy. no worries. you will do fine.love Aimee