Friday, October 24, 2008

RJ has some tests done on him.....

While I was at work today, Anji texted me saying that she was going to take RJ to see the doctor. She asked if they could test his O2 saturation and over a period of an hour the lowest 80 and his highest was 91 which isn't the best. Dr. Thompson wasn't there so we had Dr. Clark listen to his heart and said that he thinks RJ has a slight heart murmur. One of Anji's friend is a nurse at primary children's hospital and she said that was very common. The doctor wanted to do some more tests so Anji took him to get a chest x-ray (which he cried at the whole time) and right now I am sitting in a room at the new hospital whiching his little heart beat on a screen...he is getting a echo-cardio-gram. I hope my boy is ok. The doctor thinks he just may have caught a virus buts wants to run all the tests to be on the safe side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is RJ doing? He must be ok or you would have said something today when I spoke to you.
What's going to happen to your blog if you abandon the internet. I'm appreciating the close contact we have through the internet.
Love, Mom