Saturday, October 4, 2008

Uncle John comes to visit...

John came over today and wanted to hang out with the baby...he is really cute with kids and has a natural ability with kids that I never had. I am excited to have RJ grow up around him. I know he is longing to have a family of his own. It was real cute....Melissa (one of Anji's friends) wanted to hold RJ and John gave her the baby....right away he started to cry...after a couple of minutes of failed attempts to console RJ she gave him back to John. RJ quieted down immediately. It was pretty cool and I hope that the reason RJ did that is because John and I are a lot alike. I am kind of worried because mom has kind of turned me into the bad guy with RJ. When he falls asleep during his feeding or I need to wake him, mom leaves it up to me to do the wet rag trick. It wakes him up but I don't want him to associate that unpleasant experience with me....or we might be doing some major therapy sessions when he is a teenager. Just know this little guy. I love you so much. Just a heads up little RJ....Uncle John was one of the few that hung out with me and you mother the night you were born...he went and picked up some stuff we forgot and needed and then went and got the video camera I left at SCMS. Thanks so much John for all you do. I wanted to get a picture of John and RJ but I right when I was trying to get the picture Grandma Cutler called and it took me out of camera mode.