Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anonymous posting.......

I love all the comments that I get on the blog....kind of validates why I do this. So in hopes of hearing more comments from the people I love....I allowed anonymous posting. My mom told me once that she typed almost 2000 words and then lost all she had typed when she went to post it....was kind of sad....I would of loved to hear her comments. I also heard that there is a way to convert all your posts into some kind of book. Going to find out how to do this so if the world ever comes to an end and Google loses my blog I will have a hard copy for my posterity. Thanks to Brooke Neumann for this tip!

1 comment:

Emily said...

go to blurb.com to build your own book. This is how I plan to journal from now on. I'll just print off a book every year. It's much easier though if you add your pages after each posting on your blog, or at the end of the year- it will take hours and hours