Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mom was gone and I had a crying baby...

RJ and I had a bonding experience today. Mom went to run some errands and RJ and I took another nap on the couch until RJ started to get hungry. Well, I had just gone through a traumatic event with you last night when I was just helpless to sit by and watch you cry. I thought about it and decided that I was going to give you a bottle. I called mom before I did it and she gave me permission so you did some tummy time crying the whole time while I heated you up some breast milk. Your eyes were big the first time you drank from the bottle and I think you really surprised on how much came out. Well you drank and I burped you.......rinse and repeat (you threw up on me once). I left for a little bit and you were crying pretty bad and when I came back I snapped this picture of you and Zowie. I guess she was trying to console you. Just kidding that is a big lie....I posed you too like that. Mom was afraid that Zowie would hurt you but you both came out of it unscratched.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

That is the cutest picture! ha, I love it! Your two babies just hanging out

Emilee Pierce said...

Ohmyheck, I love this picture! I miss Zowie! I hope Rowdy will do this when we have kids!