Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Isn't my kid the cutest....

My first day back at work....at first I thought that I would have had a ton of work and I did... but I got most of all the really important stuff done today and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I missed hanging out with my cute kid and kind of jealous of mom that she gets to hang out for nearly 3 months with you before she goes back to work. I came home today and after mom got done nursing you...you and I did a little Tummy Time....well you did Tummy time and I did back time but we did it together...you feel asleep on my chest and as normal I got real tired with the sent of you right under my nose. I was afraid that you would role off my chest and fall on the floor so I didn't ever fall asleep. Mom is making some pork stuff that Aunt Joelle gave her and it smells super good....first time in our marriage that mom has ever cooked pork.... I think (Could be wrong about that and if I am I am sure your mother will remind me about the other pork meals she has made for me....she has a memory like a steal bear trap....so don't ever get into an argument about anything in the past because she is always right and you remembered it wrong).

No comments: