Sunday, October 5, 2008

RJ & Zowie

Lots to blog about this morning. I brought RJ down this morning and caught him just staring at Zowie then I remembered something I read during my Internet search on how to flip flop your days and nights. I was reading up on "how to play with your baby" and they said that newborns really like black and white moving stripes...well Zowie does have stripes down her face and she does move around a lot so that might explain why you like her so much. I think that it is going to be lots of fun you growing up with her. She is just going to be like a piece of furniture to you...probably you earliest memories will have her in it and I highly doubt you will have any fear of dogs....well not this dog. Sorry to say this son, but I don't think she is interested in you as much as she is interested in that stuffed animal floating above you but it’s a cute picture. You got the hiccups real good right now and earlier you wouldn't stop crying so I knew it was one of three things. You are tired, you are hungry or you are poopy. I had just woken you up and it was my job to keep you up till mom waked up at nine, I still cant feed you, so after putting it off for as long as I could...(couple minutes) I decided to check your diaper dreading what horrors I would behold. it wasn't to bad you had some caked on to your skin that you didn't like me trying to get off, I turned around to throw away your dirty diaper and when i turned around it looked like old faithful had gone off. You even had enough power and the right trajectory to get it on the carpet. I don't think changing you on that bed is a great idea...I guess I failed to follow the safety guidelines mom taught me to avoid such messes and that how you learn.....next time a wet nap will block any premature nuclear strikes against Russia your planning. You just wanted to be held this morning and so most (nearly all that you see above was typed with 1 hand). I just put you in your swinger that Grandma and Grandpa Findley bought you (the one that your cousin Gracie has) and you're totally content. I think you're ready to feed again...its getting about that time. When you start to cry Zowie comes running in the room. Let’s go see if we can get mom to feed you.

No comments: