Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hildegard Scheuber funeral

My mom just got done giving the ogoogley for Hildegard....and I have been holding you on my lap for the last hour. Mom just told me that she hasn't had breakfast yet and that she is starving....you know what that means....don't do any sudden movements....be super nice and back slowly out of the room. The Findley curse is about to manifest itself and only the sacrifice of some perishable item will stem the curse from fully enveloping your mother and changing her into Anjisquach. Just kidding your mother is quite pleasant to be around when she is tired and hungry after the training I did with a pack of wolverines last spring in preparation for dealing with the Findley Curse I can pretty much handle anything. I have no idea son if your going to suffer from the Findley Curse....my guess is that you probably will, but if you follow my special mental training (I do have a masters in the art of the Psyche) you will be able to rise above it like myself and other enlightened people throughout the world like the Prophets of our Church, Gandalf, Yoda and Ghandi.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your blog looks great. All of the pictures are so cute- I want to see him! Hope you guys are getting some sleep :)