Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Free Market...

Anji and I have a new dance that we do. As I am feeding RJ with a bottle...he is farting left and right and occasionally I hear some major work going on down there....well I am picturing this horrible horrible nightmare of a diaper that I am going to have to change and I decided to put my negotiations skills to the test. So I ask my sweet wife what I have to do to get out of changing this diaper. She asks me to do all the dishes....there was easily a full load to do but I quickly agree. She is happy because she hates to do the dishes....I am happy because doing dishes doesn't bother me in the least and I hate smelly poopy messes and sometimes come close to making my own stinky smelly mess.....but I love my son and will clean his messes up to make his life a little more happier. I really want to say that I can't wait for him to be potty trained but I don't want to always be looking forward to the future....I want to enjoy him now just the way he is....poopy diapers and all. I know that for most of my life I have always sought happiness in the future. I will be happy when I can drive...I will be happy when I can date...I will be happy when I get a girlfriend...I will be happy when I get married...I will be happy when I meet George Lucas ....Happiness is always tomorrow. I am happy now....and that's what matters. RJ is as cute as ever and I look forward to the time I come home and see him for the first time after a long day at work...he still doesn't do half as good as Zowie does in showing me that he is excited for me to be there but give him some time...I am sure him and Zowie will be fierce competitors for my love and affection...... as fierce as I am of theirs.

No comments: