Thursday, October 16, 2008

Poo Back....

Well it looks like we have two "Poo Backs" in this family now. Sometimes when Zowie sees a fresh one on the grass she rolls in it and gets it all over her back. I don't know if she just likes baths or she thinks the dog that laid the line is a cutesy and that's her way of saying, "Hey who ever did this......I'm Yours!" but for whatever the reason she does it. When she does it Anji and I call her "Poo Back" and now RJ is getting the nick name. I cleaned up my first human "Poo Back" early this morning and for the most part I handled it like a champ. I got my nose plug that Anji bought for me from Big 5, grabbed his foam shower thing, took him to the kitchen sink, took off his diaper and sprayed away!! This way is definitely the best way to handle this kind of mess in my opinion. I thought I would be fine with no gagging but still the sight of the diaper caused one gag reflex even without the smell wafting through my nose.

No comments: