Monday, October 6, 2008

Snipity, Snip Snip........

Today you got your circumcision and it wasn't pretty. I am glad that you won't remember the experience. You pretty much didn't even cry during the procedure....you cried when they numbed you. Then we took you to LabCore and you wailed....you got poked in the foot so they could draw blood for the CRP test and Billi Ruben. I didn't go back with you but mom told me that you had big alligator tears rolling down your cheeks and it was the first time she has seen your tears. She didn't like it much and had expressed lots of sympathy for you. I am sure that this wasn't your most favorite day here and the bad news is there are more days like today ahead of you....but it all worth it...the bad days make us see the beauty in even mundane days. I didn't go to work today and I heard they had planned something special today in honor of you being born. To bad but I am sure that I will hear about it. Check out this cool signature that will be at the end of all my post for now on...looks good and I wish that my actual penmanship was half as artsy.

No comments: