Friday, October 3, 2008

Shear exhaustion.....

Your days and nights are mixed up and you have been up and crying nearly every hour. I had no idea...when people said that babies cried through the night. I thought you might have to wake once or twice and give you a bottle for ten minutes but never this...mom has been doing the lion share of the work and man tomorrow isn't going to be pretty with as little sleep she has gotten. I kind of want to put you on a bottle so I can do more and mom can sleep more but mom is determined to continue to breast feed you. The fear is once you use a bottle you won't go back on the tit. The way that you are eating right now...my prediction is you will take what you can get and unlike Derrick Zoolander you can turn right as well as left when your walking down the catwalk.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I guess now when you think back to the nurses saying they would rent him your not thinking that's too bad of an idea :) You guys are doing great!