Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 2 of Cruise

Woke up around 9am and went running 7 miles on the tredmill while Anji slept in.  After working out went to eat breakfast ate lots of fruit some eggs.  Left ship walked off boat rented scooter.  Drove to Alantas and saw some expensive Yachets and lots of things we could never afford.  Got back on the Scooter and drove around Paradise Island.  Found a nice beach went swimming and ran into some fellow cruisers from vegas.  Ate lunch like a couple of beach bums with some fruit we packed off the ship.  Got back on scooter and headed to the bigger part of the island.

We were told that the whole island was only 21 miles around so we decided to drive around the whole thing.  We saw some really nice neighborhoods and some serioulsy scary neighborhoods.  I can't tell how crazy the traffic was and Anji was sure to let me know everytime she saw her life flash before her eyes.  We lived and with a little humility on my part we were able to find our way back to the cruise ship.  
We dropped off the scooter and Anji hit the shops....I tagged along to keep her out of trouble.  Got back on the boat took a nap before dinner.  
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment:

walkerbunch said...

I'm so jealous that you guys are on a cruise! -I hope you have a wonderful time. Take some pictures :).