Friday, July 24, 2009

Anjils favorite airport......


Well, we are on our way to the Bahamas and we had a lay over in Kansas City and Anji is in love with this airport!...I don't want to steal her thunder so when you get a spare moment be sure to ask her about it.

We are missing RJ already. We sat right behind a little girl about RJ's age and she was good for the most part but she did have her moments...didn't bother me as much as it used to because every she would cry it reminded me of RJ.

Anji loves to sit next to the window and I hate sitting in the middle seat so we had a stranger between us...I pretended not to know her and was asking for her phone number and trying to find out where she lived....I thought it was pretty funny but I am sure I was the only one out of the three of us.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: