Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its been awhile.......

I haven't blogged for awhile so I thought I would catch whoever reads this up on some events. Last week we had a new renter move in and needless to say I spent a lot of time moving dishwashers around. I could spend a great deal of time recounting my experiances with dishwashers and my amazing luck with screws but I am afraid that most of you would find it extermly boring. So I will just catch you up on some of the big stuff. I was able to get my dads tools last week and have been spending a great deal of time in the garage cleaning bird poop, shining tools, and organizing. I am grateful for those tools and know that they will help me do some amazing things that will benefit me and my family.

Grandma and Grandpa Findley left to go help another one of their children but while they were here they invaluable help. I think Grandpa Findley taught RJ how to smile because he did lots of it while he was here and has been doing lots more of it since he left (but not because he left).

RJ has been getting bigger every day, Anji weighed him today at 11 lbs. He has been sleeping lots better at night and RJ and I still have a special date at 530am no matter how tired I am. One cool thing that has happened is that while Grandpa and Grandma Findley was here RJ got sick and we gave him a blessing and in that blessing I was prompted to tell RJ that he would overcome his sickness and that he would be blessed with a reprieve from sickness for awhile. It seemed that he immediately overcame the sickness and he hasn't been sick since, which has been a blessing because it seemed that he was sick with one thing or another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the poop love dad

SheaMurphy said...

Wow! I havent seen you guys in awhile and you have a new little one! congrats and love you guys :)
shea