Friday, May 22, 2009

Biggest loser...baby!

Last day of school, I get a phone call from Brooke and she tells me that my heroes are in town. I asked, "Who are my heroes?" and she replied, "Filipe and Sione". She had heard them on the Radio and told me that they were at the local Honolulu Grill and I told the office I will be out for a bit, jumped on my motorcycle and headed down there. They both looked great and it was fun to see them in real life. It must be weird for them because we (the fans) know so much about them and they know so little about us. I had to restrain myself from giving them a big hug although I felt comfortable around them I am sure that a total stranger wanting to give you a hug would be freaky, but thats how I felt. They have been part of the inspiration I felt to change my life...and in that way they I guess I feel I know them and they know me. I wish I would have gotten a picture with both of them but they had a bunch of other people there so I took what I could get. Anyways, it was fun getting to briefly talk to them about their experiance, both of them were just as nice as you could be. After I left and was riding back on the motorcycle I thought of a bunch of questions that I wished I would have asked but didn't. Like, "How many Mormons were on this season and was there any missionsary moments?"


1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

wow, who is that movie star....with sione and filipe?